Men's 1964 PAC Nylon Waterproof Boot
The 1964 PAC Nylon offers a stylish addition to your winter wardrobe while also providing serious protection from the elements. This boot features a timeless silhouette that looks great paired with layers, and all-weather construction that will keep you comfortable no matter the conditions outside.
- UPPER: Waterproof nylon upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 10 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 42 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow